- Frequently asked
- Will there be a desktop or web app?
- We will only be a mobile app. Improving sales productivity is the primary motive here. With Maxcalling you will stop needing your laptop or a tablet to track any sales data.
- Why are SMS and email templates missing?
- Templatization lacks class. Its impersonal and tend to stale with time. As your selling skills improve, notes taking ability and quality of sales conversations will become better. You will realize the need to templatize information will lessen. Plus your customers will appreciate this as their requests are catered in a more personalized manner.
- Lifetime $99 price tag for real?
- Its real! Technological innovations and with our know how to use them to the best of our abilities has made this possible. The app comes with a lifetime support over email. We have added a fair pricing mechanism for developing regions that allows us to price Android app about at half the original price. Note in-app purchase rules for iPhone do not cater to this pricing.
- Switch from iPhone to Android and vice versa? or Even upgrade to a newer phone.
- Switching phones is easy. Maxcalling works in exactly the same on iPhones and on Android devices. You can even switch to a newer phone anytime. Remember to uninstall Maxcalling app from your older/exchanged devices. In case you forget that, we have taken care of that also!
- What about safety of my sales related data?
Sales data is critical. Data will never be shared with third parties nor any advertisers. Sales data is secured with AES (Advanced Encryption System). Data security will only improve as we grow as a company.
To ensure safety of your data we have even defined a security protocol within Maxcalling Software Associates to deal with daily hack attempts. This also involves intimating or filing data breach reports with local/national government agencies. Your support in necessary!
- Why we do not have user geolocation or GPS tracking as a feature?
- Maxcalling is built for self driven nature of business development executives and sales representative. Our primary motive is to increase your sales person's productivity via self-improvement goals and reduction in sales turnaround. If you are managing a team of sales partners, you may use CRM or regularly used messenger apps to get GPS locations. As mentioned we are a sales productivity app for individual sales and business development executives.
- What if I wish to close my account? Will I get a backup of my data?
- If you wish to terminate or stop using our services/app, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the email address account you would like to close. A backup containing your all your data will be sent to this email address within 2-3 working days. Allow us about 15-20 working days to physically remove all account related data from our cloud backup drives. To delete data from your phone, simply remove/uninstall the app.
- I upgraded to full edition then closed by account. Will I have to re-purchase the app if I again create a account with the closed email id?
- Yes. of all accounts opened with the same email address from which one account closure service request was raised will be and are treated as fresh sign-ins.
- How do I change my account email address?
- Simply drop an email about this at email@example.com and we will get back to you.
- Is importing my previous sales related data allow/possible?
- As of now we don't have any provision of importing your old sales related data. However, you may try to add data to the MAxcalling app in batches of say 20-30 records at a time. You have to treat Maxcalling app just as a personal sales diary. But a much improved version.
- I have discovered a data breach of my Maxcalling data. What I should do next?
If you detect a Maxcalling related data breach, first register a complaint with your local cyber-crime or the
concerned law enforcement agencies
- Then get in touch us on firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject line: Data security compromised.
- Mention account email address in the body of the email text. We will treat your request at most urgency and will also readily comply with local/law enforcement directives/guideline.
- Then get in touch us on email@example.com with a subject line: Data security compromised.
- My IP address has been blocked or if your account marked suspicious. What should your do next?
- Your access has been revoked due to unauthorized access at one of our data centers, To restart services to this account/IP address send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. List of restricted IP addresses is made available [ here ].
- What are your important email addresses?
- For sales partnership inquiries email@example.com. Anything to do with data protection, GDPR or privacy related concerns reach our designated data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other technical queries mail us on email@example.com