- Frequently asked
- How does one edit a note or product name?
- Simply tap the note or product name, a change editor will pop up.
- Switch between iPhone to Android and vice versa? or Even upgrade to a newer phone.
- Yes, Switching phones is easy. Maxcalling works in exactly the same on iPhones and on Android devices. You can even switch to a newer phone anytime. Remember to uninstall Maxcalling app from your older/exchanged devices. In case you forget that, we have taken care of that also!
- Minimum cell phone operating system requirements
- MAxcalling works on a miinimum Android Lollipop & iOS 13.0 upwards.
- Word about data safety.
Your business data is critical. Data will never be shared with third parties nor any advertisers. Information is secured with AES (Advanced Encryption System). Data security will only improve as we grow as a company.
To ensure safety of your data we have even defined a security protocol within Maxcalling Software Associates to deal with daily hack attempts. This also involves intimating or filing data breach reports with local/national government agencies. Your support in necessary!
Further a series of anti-theft mechanism have been built that trigger when suspicious activity is detected. For example inconsistent login attempts using an incorrect sign-in code or even a failed cloud data upload event.
- How should I get my data backup?
- Its easy, go to your settings or account screen and tap "Get Data Backup" button.
- Do we allow bulk import of contacts?
- Sorry there is no bulk improting of contacts or previous records. We foster a belief that subsequent improvements are result of innate desire to improve one ownself. If you can't get desired results in first 50 free records, then its time to rethink startegy. Unless, you really prester someone, people generally would love to hear about your offer.
- What if I wish to close my account? Will I get a backup of my data?
- First, make sure you have downloaded your data backup from Settings/Account screen. Then if you wish to terminate or stop using our services/app, drop an email to email@example.com mentioning the email address account you would like to close. Allow us about 15-20 working days to physically remove all account related data from our cloud backup drives. To remove app from your phone, simply remove/uninstall the app.
- I upgraded to full edition then closed my account. Will I have to re-purchase the app if I again Write account with the closed email id?
- Yes. of all accounts opened with the same email address from which one account closure service request was raised will be and are treated as fresh sign-ins.
- How do I change my account email address?
- Drop an email about this at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
- I have discovered a data breach of my Maxcalling data. What I should do next?
If you detect a Maxcalling related data breach, first register a complaint with your local cyber-crime or the
concerned law enforcement agencies
- Then get in touch us on email@example.com
with a subject line: Data security compromised.
- Mention account email address in the body of the email text. We will treat your request at most urgency and will also readily comply with local/law enforcement directives/guideline.
- Then get in touch us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: Data security compromised.
- If your IP address has been blocked or you find your account marked suspicious. What should you do next?
- Your access has been revoked due to unauthorized access at one of our data centers, To restart services to this account/IP address send an email to email@example.com from your Maxcalling email address.
- What are your important email addresses?
- For partnerships firstname.lastname@example.org. Anything to do with data protection, GDPR or privacy related concerns reach our designated data protection officer at email@example.com. For all other technical queries mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org