We, Maxcalling Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (“Maxcalling”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” “Company”) are the owners of the website Maxcalling.com (“Website”) and Maxcalling App (“the App”). The Website and App are collectively referred to as the platform the (“Platform”). The Platform assists users to manage sales schedules by creating client records, to-do tasks, and specific notes related to their engagement with the client.
- “User(s)”, “you”, “your” shall mean and include individuals, business organizations, commercial establishments, and their permitted users who use the Platform or may opt to share Personal Information to that avail the Services through the Platform.
- “UK Data Protection Law” means the UK GDPR, the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, and any regulation superseding any of the foregoing.
- “Visitor” shall mean individuals who visit the Website or may opt to share Personal Information to reach out to us.
- Personal Information Collected
- Accuracy of information
- Use of Personal Information
- to inform you about our Services and to respond to your requests;
- to provide you with a better experience when you access our Platform and to improve the Services;
- to maintain and manage our Platform;
- to manage our relationship with you;
- for internal record keeping; and to comply with our legal or statutory obligations;
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Platform, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
- Data Retention
- Your Rights
- Information for EU and UK Users
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
We will retain User's Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Services. We may also retain and use User's Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Users of the Platform that have shared Personal Information with us through the Platform have the right to access Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process Personal Information. Depending on the nature of the request, we may ask User of the Platform to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, and we will inform at the time. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If such User would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact email@example.com. For any further issues related to the App Users may reach out to their admin, if the issue is not resolved through the admin they may reach out to us at the above-mentioned email address.
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Platform and Services, including those concerning violations of use and (b) updates. We don't use email as a medium to promote our app. We do not send newsletters. We may send an email to give your one time login pin. Pin is send using Postmark app transactional email service (https://postmarkapp.com/privacy-policy).
Legal Basis (for EU residents and UK residents: We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent, contract, or on the basis of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
Transfer of your personal information across borders (for EU Residents): The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) is stored on servers located in the EU region. Personal Information might be processed outside the EU and UK. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU and UK in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your Rights (For EU and UK Residents):
- You have the right to request us,
- to let you know what Personal Information belonging to you,
- we hold in our possession,
- withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information,
- right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information,
- right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information,
- right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information,
- right to object to our use of your Personal Information,
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
UK residents have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact email@example.com.